Add Phone System Features to Your Single Line Home or Office Phones
The TS-1, single line phone system, allows any attached telephone to transfer, intercom, or place calls on hold throughout a home or business.
The TS-1 produces 7 distinctive ring patterns. By assigning these patterns to each party, the individuals are alerted to answer his or her special ring cadence.
To transfer a call, simply dial the party’s extension number (1 - 7) you wish to reach and hang up. The caller is then placed on hold to be answered when the individual’s ring cadence is recognized. To move a conversation to another phone, simply dial 8 and hang-up. The call is placed on hold until picked up by another extension. A music input port is available to provide "music on hold".
The internal intercom can be used by dialing the individual’s extension number twice (11 - 77) and hanging up. After the phone rings a few times, pick up and wait for your party to answer. A "call waiting" tone is generated to signal outside calls during intercom use.
- Add phone system features, such as transfer, intercom and music on hold, to your single line residential or business phones
- Transfer or intercom calls to other rooms, garages, home offices, etc.
- Transfer or intercom calls to other offices, warehouses, the production floor, etc.
- Works with existing house wiring (no rewiring or home runs required)
- "Meet me" intercom
- 7 Unique transfer/intercom ring cadences to alert each individual of waiting calls
- Compatible with existing C.O. features
- Compatible with Viking’s door entry systems
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC, 1.25A Adapter provided
- Dimensions: 119mm x 71mm x 36mm (4.7" x 2.8" x 1.4")
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 lb.)
- Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Ring Output: 9.0 REN capable of ringing (9) 1.0 REN phones
- Intercom Talk Battery: 32V DC
- Connections: (2) RJ11 jacks, (1) 3.5mm (1/8") plug