Single Entry Phone Interface, Provides CO Sharing, Call Waiting and One Auxiliary Contact
Find A Distributor
The C-200 allows single line telephones or a telephone system to share a phone line with a single Viking entry phone. Tenants may answer an entry phone call and converse with the visitor.
The C-200 provides a “Call Waiting” tone when the phone line is in use. Tenants may call out to the entry phone for monitoring purposes. Auxiliary contacts are provided to operate a doorbell, or activate a camera, lights, etc. NOTE: Not for use with a door strike.
If additional features (such as doorstrike, multiple entry phones with caller ID, and keyless entry) are needed, use the Viking model C-500 or C-2000B.
- Add an entry phone to your standard home or office phones to provide door communication
- Provide commercial or residential security via two-way handsfree communication at the door or gate
- Connects in series with a single phone line or to a phone system’s unused line input (loop start trunk input)
- Allows single line telephones or a telephone system to share a phone line with a door entry phone
- House phones ring with CO line cadence or distinctive ring when the entry phone “Call” button is pressed
- Provide entry phone activated chimes and whole house paging when used with a Viking model SLP-1 Single Line Paging Controller
- Produces double “Call Waiting” tones if the entry phone is activated when the house phones are already on a call
- One set of SPDT contacts available for operating a doorbell, camera, lights, etc.
- Add door strike capability with the Viking model RC-2A Remote Touch Tone Controller
- Power: 120VAC / 13.8VAC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 5.25″ x 4.1″ x 1.75″ (133mm x 104mm x 44mm)
- Shipping weight: 2 lbs. (0.9kg)
- Temperature: 32°F to 90°F (0°C to 32°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Talk Battery: 32VDC
- Ring Output: 3.5 REN, capable of ringing (7) 0.5 REN phones
- Auxiliary Power Output: 12VDC @ 300mA maximum
- SPDT Relay Contact Rating: 1A @ 30VDC / 0.5A @ 125VAC, 250VAC maximum
- Connections: (12) cage clamp screw terminals