Advanced Phone Line Simulator with Dial Tone, Distinctive Ringing, Ringback, Busy, and Caller ID
Find A Distributor
The DLE-300 Advanced Line Simulator provides sales people, technicians, engineers, etc. with a cost effective, easy to use method of conducting on-site demonstrations or diagnostics, eliminating the need to locate phone lines and disrupt the customer’s phone service.
The advanced line simulator provides two-way communication between standard analog telecom products such as modems, fax machines, key systems, PABXs as well as standard telephones.
The DLE-300 simulator produces standard or distinctive AC ringing, DC talk battery, caller ID data, precise dial tone, ring back, busy, SIT, reorder tone, and provides CPC on disconnect.
- Point-to-point communications between phones, fax machines, and high speed modems without dedicated telephone lines
- Programming and recording voice products such as voice mail systems, etc.
- Intersystem TIE lines
- Courtesy or emergency phones
- Demonstrating telecom equipment at trade shows, meetings, etc.
- Diagnosing phone line dependent equipment with precise characteristics
- 911 trainer for schools and businesses
- Supports all high speed data
- Produces name and number caller ID data
- Audio input / output for recording voice prompts
- 40VDC talk battery
- Precise call progress tones
- dial tone
- Produces special interrupt tones
- Standard and distinctive 20Hz AC ringing
- Provides CPC breaks after disconnect
- Touch tone detection
- Ring-down mode (no touch tones required)
- 911 trainer mode for classroom training
- Power: 120VAC / 13.8VAC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 5.0″ x 5.0″ x 1.5″ (127mm x 127mm x 25mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Temperature: 32°F to 90°F (0°C to 32°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Ringer Output: 6.0 REN load
- Talk Battery: 40VDC
- Maximum Loop Length: 2.6 mi (4.2 km) on 24 AWG twisted pair
- Maximum Data Speed: Unlimited
- CPC Generation Time: 2 seconds
- Connections: (2) RJ11 jacks, (1) 3.5mm audio jack