Digital Mass Notification Announcer with Alert Tones, Messages, and Live Page
FIND A DISTRIBUTOR
The DNA-510 Digital Mass Notification Announcer is capable of providing up to 2 minutes of digitally recorded voice emergency instructions and alert tones over your existing paging system.
The DNA-510 connects to a phone line, analog phone system station or a phone system’s unused trunk / line input allowing you to securely page, trigger emergency messages and / or alert tones, and program the unit from any remote touch tone phone.
When activated, the DNA-510 will interrupt any current paging or background music and inject an emergency voice message and / or alert tone over your paging system. A live page can also be announced.
The DNA-510 can be programmed to repeat one up to 2 minute message, two up to 1 minute messages, three up to 40 second messages, four up to 30 second messages or five up to 24 second messages. It can also be programmed with 10 different alert tones for emergency mass notification of: evacuation, lock down, severe weather, fire, bomb threat, hazardous material release, tornado, flash flood, terrorist alert, all-clear, etc.
Provide Emergency Mass Notification for:
- College Campuses
- Office buildings
- Any “area of assembly”
- Non-volatile memory, no batteries required
- Up to 2 minutes of total message record time
- Record up to 5 different emergency messages
- Ten different emergency alert tones:
- Hi/Low Siren
- Code 3 Temporal (ANSI S3.41) Slow Whoop
- Attack Wail*
- Alert Siren*
- Fast Wail*
- Fast Whoop
- March Time Horn
- All Clear Tone
- *Note: Looping recordings of actual emergency sirens and alarm bell.
- Call progress detection for automatic hang up on CPC, busy signal, dial tone or 20 seconds of silence (during live page only)
- Separate volume controls for paging, messages and alert tones
- Automatically interrupts current page or background music to inject emergency announcement, alert tones or live page
- Programmable trigger input to activate a message and / or alert tone
- SPDT trigger output contacts for activating flashing beacon (BLK-4-EWP), Alarm Dialer (K-202-DVA), etc.
- Access code to prevent fraudulent use
- Connects directly to an unused line input (trunk) or station port of a phone system or to a dedicated phone line
- Power: 120VAC / 13.8VAC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 5.25″ x 3.58″ x 1.75″ (133 mm x 91 mm x 44 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.76 lbs (0.8 kg)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 90°F (0°C to 32°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Sampling Rate: 96K (equivalent)
- Audio Output Maximum Level: 2.2dBm / 1VRMS across 600 Ohms
- Page Trigger Output: 12VDC / 20mA
- SPDT Relay Contact Rating: 1A @ 30VDC / 0.5A @ 125VAC, 250VAC maximum
- Connections: (2) RCA audio jacks, (11) cage clamp screw terminals
- FCC Part 68
- FCC Part 15