Allow Employees to Respond to Paging Messages, Handsfree!
Find A Distributor
The HF-3W handsfree paging unit allows employees to respond to a paging message without reaching for the telephone. It is perfect for use in city desks, shipping and service applications where quick answers are needed. Simply page the intended employee with a question and they can respond by speaking toward the paging horn.
The HF-3W generates its own talk battery and will interface with unused trunk ports on PABX’s and key systems, and single line phones, as well as some telephone systems with a two-way paging port and a contact closure. Paging and talk-back volume sensitivity controls are provided.
One Viking model 25AE Paging Horn is included with the HF-3W.
- City desks
- Shipping docks
- Manufacturing plants
- Service desks
- Parts departments
- Improved audio circuitry including automatic gain control for talk-back audio
- Alert tone
- Selectable “Push-to-Talk” feature for noisy environments
- 28V DC talk battery
- 3 Watts of paging power
- Compatible with some two-way paging ports
- Background music input
- May be integrated into existing paging system
- (1) 25AE paging horn included
- 25-50 ft talk-back range
- Optional 300AE Paging Horn may be used
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A, UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 5.25” x 3.5” x 1.75” (133mm x 89mm x 44mm)
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
- Environmental: 32°F to 90°F (0°C to 32°C) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Talk Battery: 28V DC
- Speaker: (1) 25AE 8 Ohm / 12 Watt horn included, (2) maximum
- Maximum Speaker Run: 500 ft (152m) maximum, 18 AWG
- Amplifier: 3 Watt output power
- Connections: 10 pin screw terminal strip