12 Button Apartment Entry Phone with Built-In Door Strike Relay and Enhanced Weather Protection
Find A Distributor
The K-1200-EWP Entry Phone is a two-way, handsfree apartment telephone with 12 buttons for calling individual residences in an apartment building. The rugged stainless steel faceplate has a printed directory housed in a waterproof, scratch-resistant lens. Each button is beside the tenants name in the directory so there are no confusing codes to deal with. Calling a particular tenant is as easy as pressing a single button. The K-1200-EWP has a built in speed dialer that can handle up to 12 primary phone numbers, each with 22 digits. If there is no answer at the first number, a second number can be called automatically. Once the tenant answers their phone, a single touch tone command can activate the door strike relay. For “no phone line” applications, the K-1200-EWP is compatible with the C-3000 no CO (phone line) controller.
The K-1200-EWP is equipped with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), ideal for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming. For more information, see DOD 859.
- Small apartment buildings
- Professional buildings
- Gated communities
- Vandal Resistant Features: 14 gauge louvered 316 stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics, heavy duty metal keypad and T-10 Torx Security mounting screws.
- Weather Resistant Features: Marine grade 316 stainless steel faceplate and screws. Internally sealed keypad. Mylar speaker. Self-draining mic mount. Faceplate, keypad, mic and speaker gaskets.
- K-1200-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD 859 for more info)
- Operates on 12 to 24 volts AC/DC
- 12 speed dial buttons (22 digits each)
- 12 alternate number positions (22 digits each)
- One button operation (no call button)
- Hang up on CPC, busy, silence, time-out or dial tone
- Touch tone restriction from microphone
- Integral relays for camera control and door strike
- Works with C-1000B for increased security
- Works with C-3000 for “No CO” (phone line) operation
- 50 keyless entry codes
- See model K-1205 for integral camera
- Postal lock input
- Optional VE-5×10 surface mount box (DOD 424)
- Power: 12 to 24 Volts AC or DC, 12VDC adapter provided
- Note: To assure operation during a power outage, a UPS should be used.
- Dimensions: 5″ x 10″ x 2.5″(127mm x 254mm x 63.5mm)
- Shipping weight: 4.8 lbs. (2.2 kg)
- Environment: -30° F to 150° F (-34° C to 65° C) with up to 100% condensing humidity
- Relay Contact Rating: Door Strike: 5A @ 30VDC/250VAC maximum Camera: 0.5A @ 125 VAC, 1.0A @ 30VDC
- Connections: (8) gel-filled butt connectors (3M Scotchlok UR2)
- FCC Part 68
- FCC Part 15