12 Button Apartment Entry Phone with Built-In Door Strike Relay
Find A Distributor
The K-1200 Entry Phone is a two-way, handsfree telephone with 12 buttons for calling individual residences in an apartment building. The rugged stainless steel faceplate has a printed name directory housed in a waterproof, scratch-resistant lens. Each button is beside the tenants name in the apartment directory so there are no confusing codes to deal with. Calling a particular tenant is as easy as pressing a single button. The K-1200 has a built in speed dialer that can handle up to 12 primary phone numbers, each with 22 digits. If there is no answer at the first number, a second number can be called automatically. Once the tenant answers their phone, a single touch tone command can activate the door strike relay. For “no phone line” applications, the K-1200 is compatible with the C-3000 no CO (phone line) controller.
The K-1200-EWP shares all of the features of the K-1200 in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
- Small apartment buildings
- Professional buildings
- Gated communities
- Vandal Resistant Features: 14 gauge louvered 316 stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics, heavy duty metal keypad and T-10 Torx Security mounting screws.
- Weather Resistant Features: Marine grade 316 stainless steel faceplate and screws. Internally sealed keypad. Mylar speaker. Self-draining mic mount. Faceplate, keypad, mic and speaker gaskets.
- K-1200-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD 859 for more info)
- Operates on 12 to 24 volts AC/DC
- 12 speed dial buttons (22 digits each)
- 12 alternate number positions (22 digits each)
- One button operation (no call button)
- Hang up on CPC, busy, silence, time-out or dial tone
- Touch tone restriction from microphone
- Integral relays for camera control and door strike
- Works with C-1000B for increased security
- Works with C-3000 for “No CO” (phone line) operation
- 50 keyless entry codes
- See model K-1205 for integral camera
- Postal lock input
- Optional VE-5×10 surface mount box (DOD 424)
- Power: 12 to 24 Volts AC or DC, 12VDC adapter provided
- Note: To assure operation during a power outage, a UPS should be used.
- Dimensions: 5″ x 10″ x 2.5″(127mm x 254mm x 63.5mm)
- Shipping weight: 4.8 lbs. (2.2 kg)
- Environment: -30° F to 150° F (-34° C to 65° C) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Relay Contact Rating: Door Strike: 5A @ 30VDC/250VAC maximum Camera: 0.5A @ 125 VAC, 1.0A @ 30VDC
- Connections: (8) gel-filled butt connectors (3M Scotchlok UR2)