Telephone Line Powered Hot-Line Dialer
Find A Distributor
The K-1900-5 hot-line dialer will automatically dial a pre-programmed number (up to 32 digits) whenever an associated telephone is taken off hook. Using non-volatile memory, the K-1900-5 hot-line dialer is telephone line powered and will operate on any loop start CO line or analog PABX / KSU extension.
The K-1900-5 is easily programmed remotely or locally using a standard touch tone phone.
- Security and emergency phones
- Interactive point of sale displays
- Apartment security
- Catalog sales
- Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Replaces leased ringdown circuits
- Hot-Line reservation phones for hotels, airlines, car rentals, etc.
- Touch tone programmable
- Telephone line powered
- Non-volatile memory, no batteries required
- Ring detection (won’t dial on inbound calls)
- User programmable security code
- Programmable pauses in one and four second increments
- Programmable to interrupt user touch tone dialing to help control fraudulent calls from hand held dialers, etc.
- Programmable dialing speed (normal or fast)
- Can be configured to operate from a contact closure, see DOD 818
- Power: Telephone line powered (24VDC / 20mA)
- Dimensions: 2.9″ x 2.1″ x 1.0″ (74mm x 53mm x 25mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs (0.45 kg)
- Environment: 32°F to 90°F (0°C to 32°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Dialing Speed: Normal – 120ms on / off, Fast – 50ms on / off
- Connections: (1) RJ11 plug, (1) RJ11 jack