AC Powered Single or Multi-Number Dialer
Find A Distributor
The K-1900-9 may be used with any standard touch tone phone to provide single number (hot-line) or multi-number speed dialing.
The K-1900-9 is capable of storing 100 telephone numbers in non-volatile memory and will operate on any standard loop start CO line or analog PABX/KSU station with a standard touch tone phone.
When programmed as a multi-number dialer, the K-1900-9 will allow the user to enter a 1 or 2 digit Touch Tone code which will trigger the unit to speed dial one of up to 100 different telephone numbers. When programmed as a single number hot-line dialer, the K-1900-9 will dial a single pre-programmed number when any off-hook condition is detected on the “PHONE” port.
- Turn any standard phone into a dedicated 100 number speed dialing phone
- Security phones
- Interactive point of sale displays
- Catalog sales
- Hot-Line reservation phones for hotels, airlines, car rentals, etc.
- Alarm dial pagers, etc.
To protect against toll fraud during power failures, the K-1900-9 will not allow any dialing. A UPS is suggested if the phone may be used for emergency 911 dialing.
- Programmable as a single number hot-line dialer or a multi-number dialer
- Stores up to (100) 32-digit phone numbers
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Local or remote programmable with a standard Touch Tone phone
- AC power allows installation on nearly any analog line
- Touch tone dialing with normal or high speed settings
- User hookswitch, pulse and touch tone restriction
- Ring thru mode allows you to call the phone connected to the dialer
- LED status indicator
- Push button security code override
- Programmable to allow or restrict 911 calls
- Programmable call timer
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC, 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 2.8” x 1.4” x 4.7” (70mm x 36mm x 120mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1lb (.45 kg)
- Environmental: 32° F to 90° F (0° C to 32° C) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- DTMF Dialing Speed: Normal = 120ms on/off, High Speed = 60ms on/off
- Contact Closure Initialization: 100ms minimum
- Connections: (1) RJ11 jack, (1) RJ11 plug