Provide Visual Lamp Indication of Message Waiting and Ringing
Find A Distributor
The message waiting lamp retrofit kit is compatible with any telephone system with standard DC message waiting voltages ranging from 80 VDC to 150 VDC.
The LM-1A is fully modular for quick plug-in installation by non-telephone personnel. The unit’s LED will blink at a steady rate when the message waiting voltage is detected.
The LM-1A will also flash when the phone rings, helping to reduce noise in quiet areas by providing a convenient visual indication for ringing or message waiting. Notes: 1. The LM-1A is not designed to recognize stutter dial tone from any analog telephone company phone line or PABX. 2. The LM-1A is not compatible with any AT&T phone system.
- Message waiting indication on analog lines supplying standard message waiting voltages
- Ring indicator in offices
- Attractive styling
- Easy retrofit mounting
- Works with nearly all message waiting voltages
- High output LED for viewing distances of at least 75 ft
- Input: 80V DC to 150V DC message waiting voltage, minimum 40V AC ring voltage
- Viewing Distance: 75 ft typical
- Viewing Angle: 110° typical
- Dimensions: 2.56” x 1.38” x .79” (65mm x 35mm x 20mm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 kg (1 lbs)
- Temperature: 32° F to 90° F (0° C to 32° C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Cover Color: Beige
- LED Color: Red
- Connections: (2) RJ11 jacks