Analog Line Sharing Device for IP PBX’s and VoIP Phone Systems
Find A Distributor
The LS-911 Line Seizure device offers a cost-effective, reliable method of handling 911 emergency calls for IP PBX’s and networked phone systems. Designed to be hooked up to an FXO port, it lets you enjoy the advantages of conventional analog 911 service, including traceability and 911 callback, without having to dedicate an analog line exclusively for this purpose.
The analog line, normally used by a fax machine, card reader or other analog device, is disconnected in the event of a 911 call, and the LS-911 intelligently handles the priority emergency call in the shortest time possible after reconnection to the phone line.
A special 911 recall feature maintains the availability of the line in the event the emergency call is disconnected, so 911 personnel can call back to reestablish the connection.
- IP PBX or VoIP Phone System sharing analog phone line with:
- Fax machine
- Card reader
- Emergency phone (ie: Viking 1600A Series) sharing line with above devices
- Routes both incoming and outgoing calls
- Gives priority to emergency devices
- Incoming calls routed to one of two ports by distinctive ring or quick callback
- Status LED displays mode of operation
- Provides a busy signal to the phone port when an emergency device is in use
- Store-and-forward and rerouting dialer functions available
- Emergency callback function maintains line availability for 911 callback
- Normal and fast dialing speeds
- Power: 120VAC / 12VDC 500mA UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 5.25” x 3.5” x 1.75” (133mm x 89mm x 44mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Temperature: 32° F to 90° F (0° C to 32° C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Talk Battery: 32 V DC
- Connections: 6 screw terminals