Your Emergency Device can Share a Line with Your Phone System
Find A Distributor
Why pay for a dedicated line for your elevator/emergency phone or alarm panel?
The LSR-1 Line Seizure Relay allows the user to share an existing phone line with an emergency phone or other priority alarm device. This can save hundreds of dollars a year over leasing a dedicated phone line.
The LSR-1 can be used on any C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station.
Important: When the emergency device is in use, the phone line is not available for normal use. Any additional emergency calls will have to be made on another phone line. For this reason the LSR-1 is not recommended for single line applications.
Note: Connecting more than one set of microphone and speaker combinations to the LSR-1 may infringe on US Patent 5,386,463.
- Emergency phones in elevators, hallways, parking ramps, etc.
- Security systems or alarm panels with dialers
- Cash machines, credit card readers or any other device that requires instant access to a phone line
- Interrupts any call in progress and returns fresh dial tone to the emergency phone
- Modular connections for easy installation
- Operates on any 12 – 32 V DC power source
- 12V DC adapter provided
- During power outages the line is connected directly to the emergency device
- Off hook indication for emergency device port
- Power: 120V AC / 12V DC, 500mA UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 4.7” x 1.4” x 2.8” (119mm x 36mm x 71mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.0 lb (0.45 kg)
- Temperature: 32°F to 90°F (0°C to 32°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Talk Battery: 32 V DC
- Connections: (2) RJ11 jacks, (1) RJ11 plug