Add a Viking “E” Series Phone to a Panasonic Doorphone / Door Opener Card
Find A Distributor
The Viking PAN-1 will allow a Viking “E” series speaker phone (E-10A, E-20B, E-30, E-35, E-40, E-50, E-60, E-65, E-70, E-75, etc.) to interface with Panasonic Doorphone/Door Station Cards.
Use the PAN-1 to install a Viking entry phone in place of a Panasonic KX-T30865 or KX-T7775 Doorphone.
Installations will benefit from the utilization of all Panasonic programming options and features integral to their proprietary system, while also benefiting from being able to use any one of Viking’s attractive and reliable entry phones.
All Viking speaker phones are available with optional EWP (Enhanced Weather Protection) for wet or exposed locations. Models such as the E-35, E-50, E-65, E-75 include color video camera.
- Any Panasonic doorphone installation where a Viking entry phone would be preferred
- Any Panasonic doorphone installation where increased reliability is required
- Any Panasonic doorphone installation where a better looking entry phone is desired
- Interfaces in place of a Panasonic KX-T30865 or KX-T7775 doorphone
- Allows use of these Viking entry phones:
- E-10A Flush mount speaker phone
- E-20B Surface mount speaker phone
- E-30 Stainless steel speaker phone
- E-35 Stainless steel video speaker phone
- E-40 Compact door entry phone
- E-50 Compact video door entry phone
- E-60 Double gang entry phone
- E-65 Double gang video entry phone
- E-70 Double gang entry phone with built-in proximity card reader
- E-75 Double gang video entry phone with built-in proximity card reader
- All Panasonic doorphone/door station card programming options and features may still be used
- Increased audio performance over Panasonic’s doorphones
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 2.1” x 2.1” x 1.0” (53mm x 74mm x 25mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 90°F (0°C to 32°C) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Talk Battery: 40V DC
- Loop Current to Entry Phone: 25mA (typical)
- Ring Generation to Entry Phone: 40Hz square wave
- Connections: (1) RJ-11 jack to connect with Panasonic card, and (4) screw terminals for power and entry phone connections
- Maximum Run Length: 5280 ft / 1 mile (1610m), 24 gauge