250 Watt 70V Paging Power Amplifier
Find A Distributor
The PP-250 is a 250 Watt 70V Paging Power Amplifier that can drive up to two hundred fifty (250) 70V speakers and/or paging horns (each speaker set to “1 Watt tap”). The small 1U rack size chassis is possible because the PP-250 uses new amplifier technology that is 3 times more efficient than old designs competitors use. The high efficiency of the PP-250 means much less heat dissipation, smaller size, higher reliability, and lower cost.
There are many advantages of using a 70V distributed audio paging system, such as being able to put more speakers on a wire run, having longer speaker wire runs, using smaller gauge wire, and being able to set the volume of each speaker independently. The PP-250 Line Input can connect to telephone system paging ports, paging mixers, etc.
- Paging systems requiring 8 to 250 speakers
- Paging from virtually any analog line level paging source
- Installations that can utilize the below advantages of a 70V distributed audio system:
- Longer wire runs using smaller gauge speaker wire to save costs
- Many speakers can be connected on the same wire run to save costs
- Set each speaker’s volume individually using its own power tap
- Powerful 70V amplifier drives up to 250 Watt load
- Line input allows connection to any analog line level output, such as: telephone system paging port, paging mixer, etc.
- Volume control
- Input Level control
- Bass and treble controls
- Power and volume LEDs
- Peak limiter and multiple protection modes
- Power: 100V to 240V AC, 50 to 60Hz
- Dimensions: approximately 19” x 1.75” x 6” (483 mm x 44.5 mm x 153 mm)
- Shipping Weight: lbs ( kg)
- Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Paging Output: Capable of driving 250 Watt load of 70V speakers
- Power Cord: Dual IEC C7 plugs “Y” Power Cord included
- Connections: (7) removable cage clamp screw terminals, (2) IEC C8 AC power inlets