Professional Telecom Recorder Kit
Find A Distributor
When used with a standard digital or tape style recorder, the PTR-1 Telecom Recorder can record your telephone conversations. The PTR-1 can be configured to record all conversations on a phone line, only conversations on your phone or only those you wish to record (using the recorder controls). The PTR-1 records both sides of the conversation at approximately the same level. It also works with many digital and electronic key telephone sets.
The PTR-1 kit contains: an interface module, a seven foot recorder cable with 1/8” plugs, a handset “T” adapter, and a modular telephone cord – giving your recorder all the components required to record telephone conversations.
The PTR-1 is designed to work with recorders that have built-in VOX switching and AGC control.
- Legal communications
- Avoid misunderstandings and disputes
- Review conversations
- Medical advice and instructions
- Conversations involving insurance, technical, scientific, or government matters, etc.
- No power required for recorder interface module
- Works with virtually any tape or digital recorder with VOX and AGC circuits
- Recorder only runs during conversation
- Record all conversations on a phone line, only on your phone or only those you wish to record
- Compact unit is easy to use
- Both sides of the conversation record at about the same level
- Power: None
- Module Dimensions: 2.56″ x 1.38″ x 0.79″ (65mm x 35mm x 20mm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.3lbs (0.14kg)
- Environmental: 32°F to 90°F (0°C to 32°C) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Connections: (2) RJ-11 jacks, (1) 3.5mm (1/8”) audio jack