The RAD-AMP extends the usefulness of your phone system to remote employees, as well as providing call forwarding to remote employees or locations.
As a line extender, the RAD-AMP provides authorized users remote access to PABX, Centrex or Electronic Key system features.
As a call diverter, the RAD-AMP provides call forwarding from one location to another. After detecting an inbound call, the RAD-AMP accesses a second phone line, dials a preprogrammed touch tone number, and then bridges the two lines.
As a Telecommuting extender, the RAD-AMP gives remote workers access to most PABX/KSU features from their home or cell phone. The home based employee hears a special tone when answering and has the option of taking the work related call. Remote call center personnel can “Log-In” and Log-Out” or change their forwarding number as their location changes. Using touch tones, remote workers can use phone system features to transfer the call to another extension or voice mail, start a conference call, generate a page or any other feature available to an analog PABX/KSU extension.
• Bridge calling zones
• Utilize inexpensive WATS, FX or TIE lines
• Remotely access paging amplifiers (PA-2A, HF-3W) or service observers (SO-24A)
• Remote audio monitoring of radio or church programs and security sites
• Forward calls to voice mail or dictation equipment
• Eliminate C.O. “Call forwarding” charges
• Forward after hours calls to “on call” employees or answering services
• Home based call center personnel
• Outside sales staff
• Traveling executives and personnel