Mass Notification System Activate a Strobe Light with a Call to 911
Find A Distributor
Save valuable seconds on EMS response times!
The SC-911 Strobe Controller connects in parallel with your phone line and passively listens for touch-tones. When 911, 9-911, 8-911, or the custom activation number is detected, the SC-911 flashes the built-in 0.75” LED and activates a 12VDC switched output capable of running an emergency strobe light.
A strobe light can get help to you when you need it most, providing the emergency services with a clearly visible beacon to locate your home as fast as possible, and also alerting neighbors or nursing staff of your need for assistance.
The built-in LED is useful for indoor applications, such as apartment complexes, schools, offices and assisted living housing.
The SC-911 comes complete with a 12VDC power adapter, and also provides a set of relay contacts for user application.
- Turn on a strobe light with a 911 call
- Trigger a doorstrike to enable quick and easy EMS access to your home
- Notify security in a gated community to allow EMS access
- Alert local nursing staff to an emergency call
- Detects “911”, “9911”, “8911”, “555” (test) calls and/or a custom activation number
- Bright 0.75” red LED visible over 100 ft
- Switched 12VDC output for powering strobe lights, cameras, etc.
- One set of (NO) normally open or (NC) normally closed relay contacts provided
- Wall mountable with foam tape (included) or screws (not included)
- Reset by dialing any touch-tone or programmable output timer
- Contact closure activation and reset function
- Power: 120VAC to 12VDC UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 2.9″ x 2.1″ x 1.4″ (74mm x 53mm x 36mm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.86 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Environmental: 32°F to 90°F (0°C to 32°C) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- LED: 0.75” (20mm ) diameter, red
- Visibility: 100 ft (30m) typical
- Relay Contact Rating: .5A @ 125VAC / 1A @ 30VDC
- Maximum Current Draw Switched 12VDC Output: 350mA
- Connections: 9 position screw terminal block