Prevent Telephone Line Abuse with a Programmable Toll Restrictor
Find A Distributor
The TR-1 is a cost effective, user programmable Toll Restrictor, ideal for applications where unauthorized phone calls cannot be tolerated.
Concealed in a standard wall mount RJ11C jack, the TR-1 is designed to allow or restrict local and/or specified long distance numbers. The TR-1 provides a 40-number allow/restrict table, a 6-digit bypass code (allows authorized users unrestricted access), and an inbound/outbound call timer with disconnect.
- Courtesy phones in banks, hotels, etc.
- Prevent outgoing calls on public phones, etc.
- Limit call times
- Force long distance calls through alternate long distance carriers
- Prevent the use of hand held dialers
- Phone line powered
- Non-volatile E2 memory
- Compatible with Touch Tone or rotary phones
- .5 to 49.5 minute call timer with disconnect
- Programmable allow or restrict table stores up to forty 12-digit phone numbers, prefixes or area codes
- 6-digit bypass code for unrestricted access
- Programmable to ignore phone system line access numbers
- Programmable ignore table stores up to twelve 12-digit phone numbers, ideal for ✱67, ✱69, etc.
- Programmable maximum digit string length
- Concealed in a standard RJ11C jack
- Allow or restrict 1-800 numbers
- Operational alert tones
- Will not restrict dialing on inbound calls
- Allows emergency and toll free numbers
- Power: Phone line powered (24V DC @ 20 mA minimum)
- Dimensions: 70mm x 57mm x 22mm (2.75” x 2.25” x .88”)
- Shipping Weight: .45 kg (1 lb)
- Environmental: 0° C to 32° C (32° F to 90° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Connections: Phone- (1) RJ11 jack, Line- (2) screw terminals