Compact Color Video Camera Kit
Find A Distributor
The VCAM-1 is a high-resolution color composite video camera. The compact size of this camera allows mounting in even the smallest locations, and the extreme temperature rating makes it ideal for mounting in outdoor locations in a watertight enclosure.
The VCAM-1 is not compatible with IR illuminators and is a direct replacement for the camera in most Viking products, including but not limited to: AES-2005, E-35, E-50, E-65, E-75, K-1205, K-1705-3, and W-3005.
All cameras are equipped with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. The VCAM-1 features sealed connections, as well as an epoxy potted circuit board.
- Door entry
- Gate entry
- Covert surveillance
- High resolution color composite video camera with wide 80° viewing angle, tilt / swivel adjustments, and wide operating temperature range
- 12VDC adapter and wire connectors included
- Designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating for outdoor use, comes standard with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), see DOD 859 for more information
- Shipping Weight: 1.0 lb (0.45 kg)
- Dimensions: 1.03” x 0.94” x 0.76” (26mm x 24mm x 19mm)
- Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85° C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Image Sensor: 1/4″ color CMOS
- Video Output: 1VP-P composite, NTSC, 75 Ohms
- Resolution: 420 lines (640 x 480 @ 30fps / 307,200 pixels)
- Sensitivity: 0.025 LUX (50 IRE) F1.2 3200K
- Lens: 2.1mm, conical pinhole
- Field of View: 80° Horizontal, 60° Vertical, 100° Diagonal
- Tilt / Swivel Adjustment: Vertical +/- 20°, horizontal +/- 30°
- Connections: (3) gel-filled butt connectors (3M Scotchlok UR2)