Infrared Compact Color Video Camera Kit for Use with IR Illuminators
Find A Distributor
The VCAM-1IR is a high-resolution color composite video camera for use with IR illuminators. The compact size of this camera will allow mounting in even the smallest locations, and the extreme temperature rating of this camera makes it ideal for mounting in outdoor locations in a watertight enclosure.
The VCAM-1IR is the same size as the VCAM-1 allowing it to replace the camera in most Viking products, including but not limited to AES-2005, E-35, E-50, E-65, E-75, K-1205, K-1705-3, and W-3005. The VCAM-1IR has a day/night OLP (optical low pass) filter and is compatible with standard 840 – 850nm IR illuminators.
All cameras are equipped with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. The VCAM-1IR features sealed connections, as well as an epoxy potted circuit board.
- Door entry
- Gate entry
- Covert surveillance
- High resolution color composite video camera with wide 80° viewing angle, tilt / swivel adjustments, and wide operating temperature range
- IR illuminator compatible (840 – 850nm)
- 12VDC adapter and wire connectors included
- Designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating for outdoor use, comes standard with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), see DOD 859 for more information
- Shipping Weight: 1.0 lb (0.45 kg)
- Dimensions: 1.03” x 0.94” x 0.76” (26mm x 24mm x 19mm)
- Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85° C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Image Sensor: 1/4″ color CMOS
- Video Output: 1VP-P composite, NTSC, 75 Ohms
- Resolution: 420 lines (640 x 480 @ 30fps / 307,200 pixels)
- Sensitivity: 0.025 LUX (50 IRE) F1.2 3200K
- Lens: 2.1mm, conical pinhole
- Field of View: 80° Horizontal, 60° Vertical, 100° Diagonal
- Tilt / Swivel Adjustment: Vertical +/- 20°, horizontal +/- 30°
- Connections: (3) gel-filled butt connectors (3M Scotchlok UR2)