Enclosure Lighting Kit for the VE-5x5, VE-6x7, VE-5x10, and E-1600A-BLT-EWP
Find A Distributor
The VE-LIGHT kit adds bright LED illumination to any doorbox or entry phone that is housed in a Viking VE-5×5, VE-6×7 or VE-5×10 enclosure. It can also be used on Viking’s E-1600A-BLT-EWP tower phone.
The stainless steel bracket is easily mounted using existing holes and hardware. Two bright white LEDs are used as the light source, so there are no filaments to break or bulbs to burn out.
If used with the W-1000, W-3000 or W-3005, the VE-LIGHT can be wired directly to the AC power input of the doorbox, or use the included 12 Volt power supply. Any power source between 12 and 24 Volts, AC or DC can be used to supply the VE-LIGHT with power.
- Make entry phones and doorboxes easy to find at night
- Allow easier keyless code entry by illuminating keypad
- Highlight location of emergency phones
- Ultra bright LEDs for long life
- Easy retro-fit to existing entry phones
- Can use the same power source as doorbox
- Can be powered from 12 to 24 Volts AC or DC
- Power: 120VAC / 12VDC 500mA UL listed adapter provided or 12 – 24VAC/DC 50mA
- Dimensions: 5.0″ x 0.3″ x 1.0″ (127mm x 8mm x 25mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.0 lb (0.45 kg)
- Temperature: -15°F to 130°F (-26°C to 54°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Material: 24 gauge marine grade 316 stainless steel
- Maximum Power Run: 1000 ft (304m) using 24 AWG wire