Retro-Fit Mounting Bracket for Viking Junction Box
Find A Distributor
The VE-RMB attaches to the junction box supplied with Viking doorboxes and other products, allowing installation into existing walls. The bracket is screwed to the back of the junction box and provides a means of mounting even when no wall stud or support beam is accessible.
Simply drill a 0.25″ hole in the back of the junction box and use the screw provided to attach the bracket.
After cutting a hole in the wall, slip the assembly through the hole and tighten the screw.
- Install Viking flush mount products that have a 5.0″ x 5.0″ faceplate in existing drywall
- Mount products in desired locations instead of only next to a stud or support beam
- Allows mounting Viking junction boxes into an existing wall
- Handles a wide range of wall thicknesses
- Made from rust-resistant galvanized steel
- Mounting screw included
- Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Temperature: 32°F to 90°F (0°C to 32° C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Junction Box Requirement: Use with the Viking 4″ x 4″ x 2″ (102mm x 102mm x 51mm) plastic box, part number: 259576
- Minimum Wall Cavity Depth: 3.25″ (83mm)
- Minimum Wall Thickness: 0.125″ (3mm)
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 0.75″ (19mm)