Stainless Steel Doorbox with Color Video and Enhanced Weather Protection
Find A Distributor
The W-3005-EWP handsfree doorbox features a built-in high resolution color video camera, an attractive vandal resistant stainless steel faceplate, and a blue call progress LED. The W-3005-EWP is designed to interface directly with an unused analog telephone line input of a phone system and also provide CCTV video of who is at your door or gate. One or two W-3005-EWP doorboxes can share an existing phone line when used with a Viking C-1000B doorbox controller.
When the “Call” button is pressed, the W-3005-EWP generates a standard or custom ring cadence with an adjustable number of rings. For noisy environments, a louder speaker output and “Push-to-Talk” feature can be used.
The W-3005-EWP is equipped with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), ideal for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming. For more information, see DOD 859.
- Ideal for noisy locations in “Push-to-Talk” mode
- Commercial, industrial or residential door security
- Door or gate communication
- Truck stop/gas station fuel island communication
- Use with the C-1000B controller for single line residential systems or when the operation of door strikes or gate openers is necessary (see DOD 155)
- Built-in high resolution color video camera with wide viewing angle, tilt/swivel adjustments and wide operating temperature
- Audio and video transmission on one CAT5E cable
- Vandal Resistant Features: 14 gauge louvered 316 marine grade stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics, stainless steel speaker/mic screen, heavy duty metal “Call” button,scratch resistant powder coating (optional VE-5×5) and hexdrive mounting screws
- Weather Resistant Features: Marine grade 316 stainless steel faceplate, screws and and push button switch. Switch internally sealed per IP67. Mylar speaker. Self-draining mic mount. Faceplate, mic and speaker gaskets. Weather resistant powder paint on optional VE-5×5.
- Volume adjustments for microphone and speaker
- Blue call progress / night light LED
- High output speaker amplifier with volume adjustment POT
- 20 Hz ring generator (6.0 REN ring load maximum)
- Selectable ring cadence (standard, double, short/short/long, or short/long/short)
- Selectable number of rings (2, 3, 10 or 30)
- Selectable “Push-to-Talk” feature for noisy environments
- Includes Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), which meets IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD 859 for more info)
- Connect to a phone system’s unused trunk input, FXO port or a Viking C-1000B Controller
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: Overall – 5.0” x 5.0” x 2.25” (127mm x 127mm x 57.2mm) Plastic Rough-In Box – 4.0” x 4.0” x 2.12” (102mm x 102mm x 54mm)
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 lbs (1.45 Kg)
- Operating Temperature: -15°F to 130°F (-26°C to 54°C)
- Humidity: Up to 100% condensing humidity
- Connections: (7) Gel filled butt connectors (3M Scotchlok UR2)